The Machined Surface Coronal (MSc) dental implant surface treatment offers practitioners an innovative way to take advantage of the best characteristics of both smooth and moderately rough implant surfaces. A machined coronal region of specific surface roughness provides resistance against plaque and biofilm accumulation, and enhances the efficacy of preventive maintenance measures, thereby decreasing the risk of peri-implantitis. Meanwhile, the complementary moderately rough portion assures the superior osseointegration of modern surfaces. This hybrid surface design enables more predictable treatment of patients suffering from progressive bone loss.
- Dr. Mehndi Valizadeh, Perth, AU – Why Co-Axis Implants?
- April 2018 – Southern Implants In Focus Newsletter
- October 27-30, 2018 – AAMP – American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- October 26 & 27, 2018 – Maxillary Sinus Bone Augmentation
- October 28-29, 2018 – Predictable outcomes with novel solutions and applications