The Osseointegrated Fixtures system extends the use of osseointegrating implants from dental only applications, to the attachment of prosthetics outside the oral region. Osseointegrated Fixtures have been developed to enable the attachment of external aesthetic restoration prostheses when suction or adhesives are inadequate. This has been found to be useful for both craniofacial prostheses and prosthetic digits on the hand.
- Webinar: Treatment Solutions Simplified with a New and Innovative Internal Hex Implant
- Dr. Mehndi Valizadeh, Perth, AU – Why Co-Axis Implants?
- April 2018 – Southern Implants In Focus Newsletter
- February 01, 2019 – Simplified and Accelerated Treatment Solutions with Dental Implants
- March 1-2, 2019 – Zygomatic 2019