Learn and practice the Clinical Versatility of Osseodensification:
1. Sub-Crestal Sinus Lift
2. Lateral Ridge Expansion
3. Immediate Implant Placement with OD
4. Guided Expansion Graft (2-Stage Approach)
5. Universal Guided Surgery Protocol
* Understand the scientific principle of Osseodensification
* How can we preserve bone, plastically expand it, and enhance its strength in a controlled method.
* The effect of Osseodensification on implant total stability development for early and immediate loading.
* Risk assessment and avoiding complication.
Dr Mehdi Valizadeh – Specialist Periodontist DDS (IRI), ADC Cert (AUS), MSD (Board-Cert) Clinical Senior Lecturer, Dpt. of Periodontics (UWA)
HILTON ADELAIDE – 233 Victoria Square, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia
Cara Horak, email@example.com, 02 88662894
#Osseodensification #SouthernImplants #PredictableAnteriorAesthetics #DentalImplants #DentalEducation #SouthernImplantsEducation #DentalIndustry