DENTISTS CLINICAL WORKSHOP
IMPLANT OVERDENTURE ADVANCED APPLICATIONS
THEORETICAL TOPICS WITH PRACTICAL HANDS-ON
Edentulous Patient’s Rehabilitation:
– Parameters to consider in choosing a fixed or removable prosthesis.
– Spherical or low-profile solutions? Technique and advantages of the OT Equator System.
Clinical Procedures to Correct Implant Divergence:
– Simple and functional working methods.
Bar Connection Applications:
– The Seeger System.
New OT Bridge System:
– Fixed prosthesis applications utilizing the OT Equator Abutments.
* Analysis of the fundamental parameters that assist in the design and construction of a functional implant supported prosthesis.
* Model analysis and measurement of the gingival cuff height with precision measuring tool.
* Parameters to consider in choosing the proper elastic-retentive solution (retentive cap) according to the clinical case and patient’s expectations.
* Digital prosthetic planning and workflow.
* Model analysis
* Presentation of the components:
– Titanium impression copings and mini impression copings
– Provisional and definitive abutments
– Abutments with and without screws
– Insertion of a Seeger attachment in a finished bar
– Analysis of the insertion axis of the denture without anterior screws
– Torquing and insertion techniques
Dr Giuliano Malaguti, Dds
8:00 AM – 17:00 PM
Melbourne – Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens, 3 Spring St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Cara Horak, email@example.com, 02 88662894
#Rhein83 #SouthernImplants #PredictableAnteriorAesthetics #DentalImplants #DentalEducation #SouthernImplantsEducation #DentalIndustry