The Machined Surface Coronal (MSc) dental implant surface treatment offers practitioners an innovative way to take advantage of the best characteristics of both smooth and moderately rough implant surfaces. A machined coronal region of specific surface roughness provides resistance against plaque and biofilm accumulation, and enhances the efficacy of preventive maintenance measures, thereby decreasing the risk of peri-implantitis. Meanwhile, the complementary moderately rough portion assures the superior osseointegration of modern surfaces. This hybrid surface design enables more predictable treatment of patients suffering from progressive bone loss.
- Dr. Robert del Castillo – Miami Lakes, USA – Full Arch Rehabilitation with Co-Axis Implants – 1
- Inside Dental Technology – December 2018 – PROVATA™ Implants
- Webinar: Treatment Solutions Simplified with a New and Innovative Internal Hex Implant
- Dr. Mehndi Valizadeh, Perth, AU – Why Co-Axis Implants?
- April 2018 – Southern Implants In Focus Newsletter