The Osseointegrated Fixtures system extends the use of osseointegrating implants from dental only applications, to the attachment of prosthetics outside the oral region. Osseointegrated Fixtures have been developed to enable the attachment of external aesthetic restoration prostheses when suction or adhesives are inadequate. This has been found to be useful for both craniofacial prostheses and prosthetic digits on the hand.
- Dr. Robert del Castillo – Miami Lakes, USA – Full Arch Rehabilitation with Co-Axis Implants – 1
- Inside Dental Technology – December 2018 – PROVATA™ Implants
- Webinar: Treatment Solutions Simplified with a New and Innovative Internal Hex Implant
- Dr. Mehndi Valizadeh, Perth, AU – Why Co-Axis Implants?
- April 2018 – Southern Implants In Focus Newsletter